In this episode, I speak with fellow Ag podcaster Trevor Williams and we explore the latest trends in the agriculture industry. We cover topics ranging from vertical farming and regenerative agriculture to cellular agriculture and food production for space exploration. On Farm Traveler, Trevor interviews farmers, ranchers and entrepreneurs around the world, as they provide listeners with valuable insight and education about the industry. This one’s a little different and will give you a peek into our podcasting worlds!
Thanks to Our Sponsors
Cultivatd – https://cultivatd.com/
Indoor AgCon '22 - https://indoor.ag/
Use promo code 'VFP' to receive 20% your registration
- An introduction to Trevor Williams, a master of micro farming and the host of the Farm Traveler podcast!
- Learn how Trevor has spent years learning from farmers and ranchers across the United States and the insights he’s discovered on the podcast.
- Trevor grew up in Bluntstown, Florida and was an active member of Future Farmers of America in high school
- Learn how podcasts can be focused on a niche and build an audience, with Trevor sharing his thoughts on how to best market a podcast.
- A deeper dive into cellular agriculture and the future of food, discussing the new technologies being developed and how farmers are taking steps to mitigate the impacts of climate change.
- Trevor talks about his upcoming farm tours and his passion for direct to consumer routes
“Before I actually started teaching, I really wanted to do this micro thing and travel around and actually learn from farmers and ranchers and see what they're actually doing on a farm.”
“It's weird marketing a podcast because you want to market it everywhere, but everybody's listening on podcasts. So you've got to have your marketing on podcasts and guest on other podcasts, be on other podcasts and all that good stuff.”
“I think podcasts are awesome. We're a little bit biased here.”
“They're really shaking up the whole distribution model, the whole food supply chain, which I think is awesome, because when they do that, not only does the consumer get what I think is a better product, a more local product, a fresher product, the farmer is also getting a little bit more money, which I think is huge.”
Trevor's Website - https://thefarmtraveler.com/
Trevor's Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/trevor-williams-871987125/
Trevor's Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/TheFarmTraveler
Trevor's Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/farm_traveler/
Trevor's Twitter - https://twitter.com/TheFarmTraveler
Trevor's Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/farmtraveler
Trevor's Email - email@example.com
Connect With Us
VFP - LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/verticalfarmingpodcast
VFP Twitter - https://twitter.com/VerticalFarmPod
VFP Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/direct/inbox/
VFP Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/VerticalFarmPod
Vertical Farming Jobs - http://verticalfarmingjobs.com
Vertical Farming Weekly - www.getrevue.co/profile/verticalfarmingpodcast
Cultivatd’s Website – https://cultivatd.com/
Cultivatd’s Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/cultivatdco/
Cultivatd’s Twitter – https://twitter.com/cultivatd
Cultivatd’s Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/cultivatd/
Podcast Production and Marketing by FullCast
This podcast uses the following third-party services for analysis:
Chartable - https://chartable.com/privacy